Register your interest in Cohort 8.0
You can now register your interest for our upcoming Cohort 8.0 programme, which is due to start in June 2024, by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Here at BetaDen, based in Worcestershire, we strive to deliver the highest quality accelerator content for tech entrepreneurs and tech scale-ups, to help progress their innovative ideas. We are a tech accelerator with a difference, and YOU can benefit from this incredible opportunity being offered to join our cohort of 50+ founders.
Once you've registered, you will be added to our expression of interest list and will be notified with specific details of the programme closer to the date.
|3rd of January 2024, 9 AM
|Week Commencing 3rd of June 2024
Cohort 8.0 Package
• 9-month accelerator programme, 2-days per week delivery
• Access to £10,000 Proof of Concept grant
• Access to £2,000 Marketing funding
• No equity or joining fees
• Access to specialist mentors offering dedicated 1-to-1 advice and guidance specific to your growth strategy
• Ongoing support for your personal development as an entrepreneur including coaching, training & group workshops
• Active support for your public profile with press releases, potential award nominations, social media and newsletter updates
• Getting you pitch and investment ready through a series of pitch practice sessions
• Access to a dedicated 24/7 co-working office space providing you with a dynamic & inspiring environment to work in
• Access to BetaDen's extensive technology network
• Support with navigating further funding and grants
• 'Demo-day' type Showcase event at the end of the programme
• Access to BetaDen's exclusive events and speaking opportunities to grow your profile
By filling out the expression of interest form above you agree to our team contacting you regarding our upcoming Cohort 8.0 programme. We won't send you any other marketing or communications unless you've separately signed up to receive such content. If you would like to opt-in to receive all marketing and communications from BetaDen, please click here.